Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Just thought I would post an update. Feeling better each day, I smile more and it feels great. There are still moments, but now they are fleeting. So I talked to V today@ work after she sent me a text. I never thought I would hear from her after our date. I just told her that first dates are usually awkward for me and that I do not date coworkers as a rule but I would like to hang out with her sometime soon. She didn't find the date awkward, and in a follow up text message this afternoon she said that she just thought I did not find her interesting and i did not want to go out again which would have been fine...but she's glad thats not it. So lets see where this thing goes, no hope or agenda. Just spend time and see where things go.


On the drive home I heard eminem and rhianna's collab titled love the way you lie and it summed up my previous relationship, well minus the physical violence and threats. One verse:
Now I know we said things Did things That we didn't mean And we fall back Into the same patterns Same routine But your temper's just as bad As mine is You're the same as me But when it comes to love You're just as blinded.

No comments:

Post a Comment